Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It's a Zombie Wordless Wednesday!

If you know me for more than about 5 minutes, you will find out that I LOVE all things zombie!  I am a huge fan of The Walking Dead, and anytime a zombie movie comes on...I am all over that shit. Resident Evils, any of the "of the Dead" movies (Day of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, etc.).  I am working on my zombie plan dutifully, preparing for the zombie apocalypse.  Even got some buds workin on it with me (you know who you are). 

So since I'm in a zombie mood today, here's some zombie stuff for ya.  Some funny, some crazy, just enjoy!

I cannot stress this enough. Calm...and kill zombies.  Otherwise I might kill you.  LOL!

My zombie weapon of choice - katana sword.  Yes I want to be Uma Thurman in Kill Bill, what of it?

Yeah so I'm not exactly ready for it now, a little weight to lose I'll admit.  I'll get there dammit!

When all else fails...a shotgun works!

Okay, now some funny shit!

I totally need this shirt

Follow Homer into the Zombie Apocalypse?  Hell no


Oh no, not the Ewoks!


Of course I had to have a Walking Dead one.
Oh Lorie, you big ole hoebag.  Keep em closed dude.
I hope you die soon. (haven't gotten that far in the comic
so I don't know and don't tell me!)


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Zombie Ed #101. You kill me:)

Karen said...

Oh you know me....love me some zombies!!!