Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hey, It's Okay Thursday!


I decided to link up this week with Neely at "A Complete Waste of Makeup" for "Hey, It's Okay Thursday!"

It's really my Friday (haha suckers!!!!), I'm off work at noon and don't have to come back till Monday!!!!  Hootie Hoo!!!

Anyhow, let's move on to the "It's OK's!"

It's okay.....

.......that I am waaaayyyyyy too excited that I'm getting off early.  I'm so easily entertained.

........that I don't have a working flashlight and I'm going camping in the woods with a bunch of girls this weekend.  Can anybody say, "horror flick in the making?"

.......that I REALLY miss my BFF Alicia and can't wait to have our girl's night next week for our Belated Birthday Extravaganza!!!!!

.......that I am obsessed with nail polish and lip gloss.....keep me away from ULTA for goodness sakes!!

.........that I am sooooo sad to have to retire my new Coach bag from Nassau for the winter.  It's a      spring/summer bag and I have to put it away until warm weather rolls around again.  *sniff sniff*

..........that I hit the snooze at least 3 times every morning, guaranteeing that I irritate Hubby (sorry babe!)

.........that I am behind in my product review blog posts...I have 2 that I need to do and a 3rd coming once I get the product to try out.  (procrastinate much?)

........that for the last 2 friend requests I've gotten on Facebook, I've had to message the person to ask how I know them (how embarrassing!).  That's Fibro Fog for ya though....my memory is so terrible. Even worse, I used to be really close to both of these people!  (Bad bad Karen!!)

That's all I got!  If you want to link up your blog, go to Chronicles of Neely and link away!

1 comment:

Suz and Allan said...

Enjoy your long weekend!