This week's topic on Cheesy Bloggers is making a list. I am all about lists! To do lists, grocery lists, wish lists, and on and on.
I thought I would make a list of things that make me feel good and happy when I'm not feeling well. We all have our little comforts, thought I would update mine. I posted a list about this very topic back in February on a Fibro Friday post.
So here's my new list of those warm fuzzies that make me feel all better, in no particular order:
1. My Nook e reader - I love my Nook! I can use it in bed which is great. I can read on it or get on the internet and mess around since I have the Nook Color. It's wonderful!
2. My husband - Hubby is great when I don't feel well. He lets me rest but also looks after me. Just him taking care of making dinner is such a help.
3. Sunshine, my dog. Pet therapy is so helpful, and most of the time she senses when I don't feel well and she snuggles with me to make me feel better. So sweet!
4. Fuzzy socks - 'nuff said!
5. Glee - Yes, I love this show...deal with it! If it's not on TV, I pop in my season 1 or season 2 dvd's and watch those. They always cheer me up, music is a great mood lifter for me.
6. This blog - Yes this blog is a warm fuzzy for me! Writing is a great distraction and is so theraputic. I sometimes don't have much to say but sometimes it helps so much to just get things out.
7. My TENS unit - This thing is a godsend for pain relief...my doctor is a genius for getting me one of these!
8. Heating pads - Totally essential for anybody with fibro or chronic pain, I have these all over the house and one at work just in case.
9. Heated throw blanket - I sleep with this most winter nights, keeps me from waking up with stiff muscles. Best money I ever spent. If you don't have one, get one!
10. Naps - getting extra rest always makes me feel better. I don't sleep well most nights so nappies are great!