I'm trying to get back in the swing of blogging again, so I'm giving a shot to Linny's Vault of 10 on Tuesday - 10 random thoughts on a Tuesday.
And away we go!
1. The new Mumford and Sons CD, Babel is freakin AWESOME!!! If you do not own it, you are insane or possibly just dumb because you hate good music. It is even better than their first album if that is even possible. GO BUY IT NOW!
2. My dog is driving me insane. Ever since my husband and I separated, she is like the neediest dog ever. I love her to pieces, but she follows me around the house like a stalker. Last week we had a thunderstorm and she went ultra-psycho (she hates storms). She is getting better as time goes on. The last week or two have been better.
3. I am SOOOOOOO grateful for the support of my friends. A couple of weeks ago I would have spent my 40th birthday alone with the dog, Ramen noodles and reality tv all in pj's. That did not happen. Instead, I had dinner with 15 friends at my favorite restaurant, several friends brought cards and gifts and flowers that I am still enjoying around my house. How can I possibly feel alone with friends like this around me?
4. How freakin excited am I that there was a Walking Dead marathon on ALL LAST WEEKEND!!!! It was a ZOMBIEPALOOZA! I loved every minute of it!
5. Speaking of zombies, how awesome is it that the Walking Dead is BACK! The premiere episode on Sunday was zombiefreakinfantastic!!!! (yes that is a real word, I just made it up!). They got back to their roots...killing zombies in ever grosser ways. There were eyeballs popping out, blood spurting all over the place, heads flying around, it was epic!
6. Almost done getting my ex moved all the way out of the house. I'll be glad to get that part out of the way, make the house MY house and not our house.
7. I have not watched any of the debates....does that make me a bad person? Hell no!
8. Damn you Linny, now I want Chik-Fil-A too. Nuggets and fries....oh and sweet tea of course!
9. Did I mention.......ZOMBIES????
10. Why are ppl so stupid? I want to tell them to go see the wizard and get themselves a brain.