Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!

I'm hooking up with Whispering Writer over at Airing my Dirty Laundry for "Hey, It's Okay Tuesday!"

It's okay that I'm in a bit of a blogging-block right now, that's what these hookups are for!

It's okay that the weather is so pretty here...but I am kinda sick of the pollen.  It's a gross yellow dust all over everything!  Blech!

It's okay that I am WAYYY excited that we finally have a Whole Foods here!  Don't laugh at me....this is a big deal for us country people.  I've been over there a couple of times, and other than the chicken caesar wrap that made me sick, it's great!  I am all over the herbal teas, yo.

It's okay that I am getting laid off in a little less than 5 months and I haven't started getting my resume together.  I've started a profile on LinkedIn, so at least that's something!  It's called networking people, get a clue! :)

It's okay that I am obsessed with Peppermint herbal tea.  I've been having some tummy issues recently, (good old IBS, right?) plus I won a Libre Tea mug from a blog giveaway.  Peppermint tea is good for upset tummies, and it's delish!  Mmmm!  Plus, I am LOVING this mug!

That's all I've got for now.  Got a couple of book reviews coming your way, not gonna tell you what books...that would ruin the surprise!

Peace and Serenity

7 comments:

Mama Up! said...

I love peppermint tea, so I don't see how it could be wrong!

AiringMyLaundry said...

I am also a fan of tea. Good stuff.

Suz and Allan said...

I'm tired of pollen too and I haven't washed our cars since it started so they are long overdue!

Karen said...

Peppermint tea is the BESTEST!!!!!

Dudes, my car is so GROSS with pollen.....EWWW!!!!!

Suzanne said...

My tulip popular tree that I park under drips some kind of syrup stuff that really helps pollen stick to it.

Megan said...

I LOVE Whole Foods!

Karen said...

Whole Foods is the BOMB!!! I need to post that Youtube video with that song "Rolling through the Whole Foods parkin lot" or whatever it's called. That's the way it is at ours right now...it is crazy packed all the time!