Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wordless Wednesday, err Thursday

Hey guys!  My apologies for the lag in my posts, I've been blog-procrastinating.  No, for real, I've been super uber busy.  Work is kicking my ass, plus I'm planning this event that finally takes place on this Saturday and as it has been getting closer and closer to D-day, there has been more and more to do.  It's been pretty stressful, but it will be a totally fun day.  After I get past it, I should be a little better off but there's always shit to do, right?
Anyway, I thought I'd give you guys something, and I love doing Wordless Wednesdays.  I love finding crazy shit to post to make you laugh, think about, or to make fun of you with (I'm looking at you Lady E).  Hell, I can't even get a Wordless Wednesday posted on the right day!  So, how about Thursday instead?

So, without further ado.....

I heart The Big Bang Theory so much


New Fiona Apple CD coming out!  So excited!!!!!!

 

I'm trying this out today, will let you know if I fuck it up too bad



2 of my favorite things: Hello Kitty and Zombies!



I'm looking at you Lady E!!!!!


This is SOOOO me at work!!!!  (no, not really...I wish!)


My entry in Lady E's hand sanitizer contest


Red Velvet Cheesecake.....really......*drool*
I am SO making this stuff



Van-trooper - so f'ing awesomesauce!


Hehe....Walken....Dead....



I heart Beaker!!!!


If you're at least as old as me, you remember these.

 
Oh how I miss you already!!!!  *sniff, sniff*



No comments: