Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Monday Listicles - 10 Most Annoying Sounds
Hey you guys! I decided to link up with Northwest Mommy (a little late, I realize) for Monday Listicles for my list of 10 most annoying sounds.
1. Whining...of any kind. Get some cheese to go with that whine.
2. Nails down a chalkboard...gives me the shivers, cannot stand it.
3. That stupid earworm song, "Call Me Maybe". I avoid it on the radio at
4. The squeak of my car door opening....no matter what I do I can't get
that damn door to stop squeaking.
5. Certain people's voices - I'm not naming names, but when they speak, I
swear I want to put a muzzle over their mouths.
6. The TV when it gets louder during the commercials...OMG it makes my
skull just want to shatter.
7. The JG Wentworth opera commercial. It is the most annoying commercial
in history. Someone should shoot those people.
8. Rattling silverware...again, skull shattering
10. Whiny kids...I want to muzzle them, or put earmuffs on myself.
So that's it! What are your most annoying sounds?