OMG we are in the midst of a friggin heat wave in the NC. We have been well over 100 degrees for the last 4 days and we finally got a break today....it was only 96! Holy hell does the extreme temps mess with ppl w/ fibromyalgia, I have been sick as crap! Today I finally feel better and decided to join in the fun with Northwest Mommy's Monday Listicles!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
"Once again the Dark Man had managed to evade Bucelli's guards, and make his way unnoticed into the heart of the drug lord's compound."
2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
Oh lord, I could never count.
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
Yes, unfortunately. Waitressing, then wore scrubs when I worked at the hospital.
4. What do you think about the most?
Well, since I'm at work most of my day, I guess that's what I think about most.
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
6. What was the last thing you bought?
A prescription at CVS
7. Are you growing anything these days?
Yep, swedish ivy, 7 african violets, 3 jade plants, evening primrose, oregano, basil, and thyme. My christmas cactus bit the dust, I'm afraid.
8. What is under your bed?
Dust and dog hair...gross
9. What is most important in life?
love and family
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
cray-cray....for my crazy-ass customers I had today. I think they all were off their meds for some reason.