Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Exploding Memoirs

Apparently, you need no qualifications or even an interesting story to be able to write your memoirs and have them published.  Case in point, Steve O of Jackass fame has published his memoir entitled Steve-O Professional Idiot - A Memoir.  He's got the "professional idiot" part down pat.  I just have to shake my head and roll my eyes.  He has come back from a dark history of drug addiction, so that part of the story may be interesting....it will just be interspersed with exploding toilets and flying midgets. 


Still, reading this I would be afraid of losing brain cells so I think I'll pass.

4 comments:

WhisperingWriter said...

That guy is just nuts!

That one person, you know... her. said...

Also, I believe he started off by going to clown school... and not being good at it. Why do I know that, you may ask? I have no idea, and wish I didn't.

Melanie McFadden @ TMD and CGW said...

Thanks for joining the Monday hop! :)
www.TheMcMommyDiaries.blogspot.com

karen said...

Glad to do it, and thanks for the follow!