Tuesday, March 29, 2011
100 Facts About Me - Part 1
So, here we go with my first 25 Facts about me!!!!!
1. I am left handed. Although we don't know where I get it. No one else in my family is.
2. My Hubby is my 2nd husband and the love of my life.
3. My favorite color is pink, I wear it mostly with black if I can help it.
4. I am a Hello Kitty freak - not a fan, but a freak. I have a Hello Kitty telephone, toaster, and coffee maker in my house, plus countless clothing, accessories, socks, handbags, and jewelry that I wear on a regular basis.
5. I graduated from college with a degree in Psychology from Lenoir Rhyne College in Hickory NC
6. I was a big time tomboy as a kid, hated wearing dresses and girly stuff. When my dad worked on building on a new room to our house, I had my own tool belt to help.
7. I have met the poet, Maya Angelou
8. My Mom is one of my best friends (second only to Hubby)
9. I was in a band in high school, played keyboards and sang. Even wrote original music.
10. I'm a very eclectic music lover, I listen to just about everything with very few exceptions. (I don't like bluegrass, hard metal, or gangsta rap)
11. Hubby and I were married on Valentine's Day. No excuse for him to forget our anniversary, right?
12. I try to pray and live the Serenity Prayer every day: God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
13. I have one brother, 3 1/2 yrs younger than me, named Mark. He's a doofus.
14. I had blondish hair when I was about 3 years old - didn't last long though
15. I tanned like you wouldn't believe when I was little - stayed outside all summer. People thought I was hispanic I got so dark. (not that way now, I burn like an albino)
16. They came along after my time, but I LOVED The Animaniacs! Watched them every afternoon in college w/ my roommate.
17. I'm addicted to lipgloss - my current fave is Philosophy
18. Love dark chocolate...I will hurt u for it!
19. I waitressed at a seafood restaurant in high school.
20. My parents used to have a Pinto (anyone old enough to remember what a Pinto is?)
21. I don't know how to sew (except I can sew on a button)
22. I love LOVE the Kill Bill movies
23. I had braces for 4 years growing up...yes I had some fucked up teeth
24. I started wearing glasses in 5th grade
25. I've been married to Hubby for 7 years
Okay, done! Boy that was harder than I thought! And I gotta come up w/ 75 more? GEEZ!
Hope you enjoy, I'll start on the next installment....this might take awhile!