Monday, May 9, 2011

THOR!

Had me a hot date on Saturday night! Yes go ahead and say it....Woohoo!!!  Nothing major, just dinner and a movie with the hubby.  We went to see Thor starring Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman.

The movie was another in the Marvel comic universe, directed again by Jon Favreau (he directed Iron Man if you recall) and this movie is in 3D.  I really really liked it a lot!  The 3D was really well done, it didn't smack you upside the head like a lot of 3D movies do, it actually contributed to the story and made you feel like you're a part of the story which was cool.

The storyline itself was really cool, according to Hubby who knows all of the comic storylines as well as Nordic mythology said it was pretty true to the original comic story which was good to know.

What I appreciated along with the storyline and affects was the eye candy that is Chris Hemsworth.  That man is PRETTY.  I mean......damn.  It was too bad he didn't have his shirt off more. 
Like I said, EYE CANDY.  Check it out:




See, I told you.  He just needed to be shirtless the whole movie and I would have been a happy girl.
It really was good though, no kidding.  If you get a chance to go see it I do recommend the movie, with or without eye candy.

Hubba hubba

No comments: