Monday, June 13, 2011

On the Road again.....

Just wanted to share with you some pictures I took while I was travelling over the weekend in the mountains!

I was behind this car as I got on I-40 in Greensboro.  Petty-1...Could I have been behind Richard Petty, The King?

Check out my bad self!  Like the shades?

Sign for my alma mater, Lenoir Rhyne College!

First sign of the mountains!

/Did u know Batman advertised?  Well he does!  Here u go, we know where the Bat Cave is!!! (U might have to enlarge the pic, I couldn't do much with it to help you read the sign better)


Driving into evil stormclouds....uh oh!

Me and my neck pillow, a life saver on that long drive!!

This is Lake Junaluska, location of the conference I went to this weekend.  Beautiful isn't it?



Beautiful place huh?  It is gorgeous there. 


I've been coming to this conference for 4 years now.  2,000 people lining up for lunch at once, lining up for potty breaks all at once.  This year, the last year I go to conference, I find out about a secret bathroom.  Thanks for the heads up guys!  GEEZ


Feathered friends

Gooses!  Geeses!

That's all for now guys!  Hope you enjoyed the pics.  I have a special post planned for Friday, plan to introduce you to a very special friend of mine so be sure and come back and check it out! 

Until next time!

3 comments:

Lady Estrogen said...

Very nice.
But that neck pillow? I would have fallen asleep at the wheel - no question about it.

Unknown said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Wednesday hop and hope you'll come follow me back at http://healthykidshappykids.blogspot.com

Thanks and have a great day :)

XOXO, Michelle said...

hahahaah I love this post. It made me laugh.

following you on the Welcome Wednesday hop!


Paula
http://realhousewifeofsingapore.blogspot.com/