Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chillaxing weekend ahead!!!!

I bitch a lot about my job and the company I work for but for the 4th of July weekend, not only do we get Monday the 4th off, I also get this coming Friday the 1st off making it a 4 DAY WEEKEND!!!

Holy long weekend Batman!!!!!  Normally I would have lots of stuff to do around the house during a weekend like this, but we did a lot of cleaning last weekend because my niece and her boyfriend came over to swim at our house.

Soooooo.......

Although I do have a few projects and housework to do around here, it looks like it's pretty much gonna be all
HAPPY FUN SUNSHINE SWIMMY POOL TIME FOR KAREN this weekend!
I've already gotten some sun from being in the pool, but Yay!!!!!!  Alan has to work all day Friday, which sucks, but I'll be out there by myself anyway relaxin and chillaxin. 

What are your plans for the long weekend?  Beach plans?  Pool fun time?  Fill me in!

3 comments:

J-Tony said...

I will have the entire week off. Our plant shuts down for a week. We plan to do a little house work, and spending some time with the clowns. Enjoy your weekend.

Erin O'Riordan said...

Happy Independence Day! Have a great weekend. I don't have a lot of specific plans. Just going to watch community fireworks Saturday.

jillsmo said...

I plan to start drinking now and then black out until Tuesday.