Friday, April 8, 2011

Crickey! I've lost me mojo!

I've noticed lately with my posts that I've lost that lovin' feelin....my sense of humor. 

http://youtu.be/LTbASqoqH3Q


I wanted to let all of you, my faithful readers know that I am working on gettng that back.  All of you know from my fibro friday posts that I've felt like hammered shit the last few weeks, and major pain is not exactly conducive to creating hilarity. 

I really want to get back into the whole freakin reason I started this thing....writing because I love it and for theraputic purposes.  I lost the fun along the way and if it ain't fun, then what the hell am I doing?

So, while all my future posts may not be funny, I will try not to be such a stick in the mud "Debby Downer" - is that cool?  In the meanwhile, the white hot poker that keeps stabbing me in the back will continue to be there but I'll try not to let it get to me so much.

Have a lovely weekend

8 comments:

Kristin Aquariann said...

Oh dear, how horrible to have chronic pain. I do hope you regain your mojo. I have a pup named Mojo, and I don't know what I'd do without him!

Btw, I'm following from the Weekend Hop and hope you'll come join my Spring Blog Hop, too.

Karen said...

Absolutely! I'll come join in the fun! Thanks for following!

Lady Estrogen said...

Watch where that poker is stabbing! Oww.

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh, I DO hope you can find that mojo AND the sense of humor. Life is so much easier to take with a smile, no?

Contemplating Cadie said...

I agree with Keepie! And with you, if your not blogging to have fun, or enjoying the process...
Then it's like we took on another job. Um. I don't want another job.

Marian Hertzog said...

Prayers for you and blessings! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower so I am looking forward to enjoying your funny side too! Found you on the Spring Blog Hop!

Karen said...

Thanks for all the encouragement guys, I'm getting there. It's just taking some time. At least Fat Bastard wasn't the one that took my mojo.....ick!

Reanaclaire said...

hello..hope you get back your sense of humor!! great to come by here.. Happy Sunday!!